JEE Main Question Paper in Gujarati – National Testing Agency (NTA) conduct the JEE Main exam in January. Students can download JEE Main questions papers with solutions in Gujarati from the year 2013-19 in pdf format.
Last 5 and 10 Years Jee Question Papers in Gujarati. JEE Main Question Papers in Gujarati pdf.
Here JEE Main question papers are used to practise for the entrance exam additionally as perceive the difficulty level of the exam and to understand which kind of questions asked in the exam. Students will use these JEE Main with solutions in Gujarati to analyse their preparation levels and improvise if required. NTA can release the JEE Main answer keys after the conclusion of the exam. NTA also will release the student’s response sheets alongside JEE Main question papers. JEE Main 2020 is taken as a computer-based test on January 6 to January 11 and from April 3 to April 9.
You can currently view or download JEE Main question paper for Gujarati Medium in pdf format. Also, all the JEE previous year’s question papers are available on Vision Papers. Question paper of JEE Main 2019 paper 1 contains 90 questions divided equally among physics, chemistry, mathematics, of 360 marks. Paper 2 question paper has 30 questions on mathematics, 50 on the ability test, and 2 questions on drawing test. Until now, CBSE has revealed JEE Main question papers. however from 2019, NTA is getting ready the JEE Main Question Papers. Candidates will use them at the side of answer key of JEE Main to understand answers and calculate marks. Get here all JEE Main previous years’ question paper pdfs.
Here you can find the Last 5 and 10 Years Jee Question Papers in Gujarati. Every student should check the JEE Main previous year question papers to know the pattern of the exam. Students who solve the previous year question papers of JEE Main perceive higher the trend of questions and topics asked on past exams. Moreover, JEE Main previous year question papers might facilitate students list out necessary topics based on weightage and set up their preparation consequently. Students will realize below the previous year question papers of JEE Main. jee main Gujarati paper 2017
There are some benefits of Solving JEE Mains Previous Question Papers with Solutions in Gujarati.
1. It will help you to understand the scheme of the exam.
2. You may be able to attain a concept about the exam pattern.
3. JEE Main sample paper makes you understand the distribution of marks.
4. This helps you in being confident about the Main Exam.
There are various advantages of solving JEE Main question papers on a regular basis.
1. A better understanding of JEE Main Exam Pattern
2. Students can become familiar with the distribution of questions and topics
3. Also, students can understand the topics that dominated the paper each year.
4. After solving, Students should analyse their answers. this may help them to understand the topics during which they’re lagging behind.
5. Once they’re familiar with such topics, they’re suggested to go through the topics and improve them.
6. Regular solving of JEE Main previous question papers can help students to finish the paper within 3 hours.
7. Also, Students can know how a lot of time to spend on every topic and can understand to utilize the time properly.
Cracking JEE Main is all regarding your preparation for the examination. solving previous year questions alone may not assist you to crack the exam. however it’ll definitely assist you to prepare effectively for the exam. you’ll even be able to gain a higher understanding of the concepts additionally develop better problem-solving skills as well as time management skills. Further, you’ll get to understand the exam pattern, which type of questions, marking scheme amongst others.
The question paper is based on English and Hindi medium. Students can change the medium at any point. However, students who are from Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli can also opt for Gujarati as well.
Yes, you can change your answers at any point during the exam.
JEE Main exam is conducted through an online mode wherever the test is held as a computer-based test. Paper-1 is entirely held in a computer-based mode whereas Paper-2 as well as mathematics and aptitude test is computer-based whereas the Drawing test is Pen and Paper-based.
You can download JEE Main question papers with solution in Gujarati from Vision Papers. There are serval JEE papers available in Gujarati on Vision Papers.
You can find all the JEE Papers in Gujarati Medium on Vision Papers.